How to set up a farm cooperative

By Jackson Energy Cooperative.

As of January 1, 2017, about 1,200 households, many of them small businesses, have established farms in Iowa and Kansas.

In both states, these cooperatives are set up in collaboration with the Iowa Department of Agriculture and the Kansas Department of Natural Resources.

“We are trying to make it easier for small farmers to become part of the cooperative economy,” says Andrew Jackson, president of Adams Electric Cooperative.

“Farmers don’t have to build a lot of capital, and the cooperative model allows them to get the credit and help build their economy.”

Jackson, a member of the Cooperatives for Iowa, is excited about the prospect of a “Farm Credit Card” that farmers can use to access the benefits of the Cooperative Credit Card program.

In addition to the credit card program, farmers can also participate in a farmers phone cooperative that offers phone services, including power, water, gas and phone repair.

These cooperatives also offer a variety of other services, such as loan counseling and emergency services.

“I am looking forward to the day when I can get a phone repair and I can go to the phone and make a call,” says David Smith, owner of Smith’s Mill Cooperative.

“I’m going to be able to get out of the house and take a call from the phone,” he says.

“It will be an opportunity for me to connect with other small businesses and farmers who want to be part of this cooperative economy.”

For more information on Cooperative Credit Cards, go to:

In addition to helping small farmers access credit, these cooperative programs offer some great incentives.

Farmers can earn credits through the purchase of equipment and other products that help them grow their farms.

Cooperative Credit Card programs also encourage small businesses to take on some of the risk of growing their own food.

If you are a farmer or small business owner, you may qualify for a credit from the Cooperative Agricultural Credit Card Program, or CAVC, which is available to small farmers in Iowa, Kansas and Minnesota.

To learn more, go online to: Cooperative Credit Program.

In Kansas, farmers with at least $500,000 in revenue may qualify to receive an annual $3,000 credit on their total crop insurance premiums.

In Minnesota, you can apply for the state’s $5,000 CAVC credit.

If you want to learn more about the Cooperative Cooperative Credit program, go here.

The Cooperative Credit Agency (CCA) is the federal agency that administers the credit program in the states.

Contact the agency at: Cooperative Association of Iowa (CAIA), 701-872-0333, or visit the CAIA website.

The Iowa Cooperative Credit Commission (ICCC) administers all of the state-level cooperative credit programs in Iowa.

Contact Iowa Cooperative Association (ICA), 701.622.5444, or email [email protected]

Iowa has the largest number of cooperative credit institutions in the country.

The credit is available at: Farmers Credit Union, 515 N. Iowa Ave., Cedar Rapids, IA 51121.

The Kansas Cooperative Credit Board is the state agency that provides credit to farmers.

Contact KCCB at: [email protected]

The state of Minnesota offers credit to cooperatives through the State Cooperative Credit Corporation (SCC), a joint venture of the Kansas and Kansas State Cooperative Agencies.

Contact SCC at: [email protected]